Website Terms & Conditions of Use
Use of this website is provided by Armstrong Career Consulting subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Armstrong Career Consulting are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Armstrong Career Consulting . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Armstrong Career Consulting to use any item displayed.
- We take no responsibility for the content of external websites. Any other internet sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Armstrong Career Consulting has no control over them. If we include links to other websites this does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately
Business Terms & Conditions
Fees and Payment
Consultations are payable in advance to Armstrong Career Consulting.
Confirmation of banking details will be provided once a consultation is confirmed
Change of Arrangements
Both parties are responsible for notifying each other in advance of a necessary change to arrangements.
Where possible an alternative date and time will be arranged
Armstrong Career Consulting operates a 24 hour cancellation policy and reserves the right to charge in full if a cancellation is made at short notice
Subject Access Request
A client has the right to request to see any data held in relation to themselves by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 30 days and requests will be subject to evidence of your identity.
You may request all personal data on you is destroyed, subject to obligations to retain such data for a set period of time, as required by HMRC (7 years) and her business insurance policy (5 years).
For school students requesting a consultation in person, a parent or guardian is required to accompany them
This website was built to comply with internationally accepted web standards and accessibility guidelines, in order to make it accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of personal disability or browsing software.